For automatic transmissions running on low viscosity ATF transmission oils, the new high performance additive MATHY-TA is suitable. Adding MATHY-TA to the automatic transmission reduces wear significantly and increases the transmission’s efficiency. The automatic transmission is protected from deposits; mechanical processes of the transmission are optimized as well. MATHY-TA is free of solid matter, and thus causes no deposits.
• Reduction of wear on transmission bearings and gears and all contact points of metal to metal
• Excellent corrosion protection for all oil covered parts, e.g. shift slider surfaces or shifting elements
• Water resistency
• High cleansing and dirt removing function
• Improves adhesion of lubricant film
• Stabilization of lubricant film and improvement of contact pattern
• Extension of service life
• Great seal compatibility
• Improvement of stability under full load
• High thermal resistence
• Increased load capacity
• Improvement of shifting function
• Minimization of vibrations / noise reduction
Replace 10% of automatic transmission oil with MATHY-TA transmission oil additive. For all types of vehicles with automatic transmissions, and a mileage of 100,000 km (1,250 hours) use 10% of MATHY-TA; after 1.000 km (620 miles), change the transmission oil. If possible, transmission oil should still be hot. After draining the transmission oil, use a minimum of 10% MATHY-TA and 90% new transmission oil according to manufacturer’s specifications.
With automatic transmission, replace 10 % of transmission with MATHY-TA. With transmission exceeding a mileage of 100,000 km (60,000 miles or 1,200 working hours, or being older than 5 years), a cleaning phase is recommended. Act as follows: Replace 10 % of hydraulic fluid with MATHY-TA and drive for a distance of 800 to 1000 km (500 to 600 miles or 12 working hours). Drain the warm oil and fill in fresh hydraulic fluid containing 10 % MATHY-TA.
For power steering the oil change should be done within the fluid reservoir, replacing 10 % of its contents with MATHY-TA.
Manuel gear boxes filled with ATF: These are common with Mercedes-Benz. They require 10 % of MATHY-TA.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.