Available, delivery time: 1-2 Werktage
- Purchase on Invoice
- Direct Debit
- Amazon Pay
- Payment in Advance
MATHY–D cleans the diesel fuel system, improves operation reliability and economy of diesel engines. Suitable for all diesel engines (CDI and TDI) and diesel fuels (not biodiesel or vegetable oils!), summer and winter quality. Suitable for all diesel catalytic converters and micro particle filters (DPF). The combination of chemical ingredients has cleaning, dispersing, material protecting, and cetane raising effects which allow for a fast and economical removal of deposits. MATHY–D works against the creation of bacteria, thus preventing microbiological contamination of the fuel.
Technical Problems are reduced or eliminated
- Cleans the complete fuel system
- Ensures secure opening and closing of injection nozzles by removing deposits
- Provides for troublefree operation of all parts of the diesel fuel system
- Removes dirt and deposits throughout the whole fuel system
- Cleanes valves and combustion chamber, keeps these parts permanently clean
- Works against the creation of bacteria and prevents microbiological contamination of fuel
Range of use
- For summer and winter diesel
- Suitable for modern injection systems (CDI and TDI)
- Compatible with all diesel catalytic converters and micro particle filters
Content of can (250 ml) is enough for up to 60 L of diesel fuel containing up to 10 % of biodiesel (this is standard diesel fuel).
Just fill content of can into fuel tank. For best results with regard to cleanliness of injection nozzles and protection against corrosion, apply MATHY–D every 3,000 km. For elimination of acute problems add MATHY–D with every refill over a distance of 2,500 km.
Note: When adding MATHY–D, the amount of fuel in the tank should be at least equal to the reserve quantity.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH066: Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
|alle 3.000 km
|Brennraum, Diesel Kraftstoffsystem, Dieselmotor, Tank, Ventile
|PKW, Tuning, Offroad
Customers also bought these products