MATHY-DPF lowers the combustion temperature of the soot in the particulate filter. It prevents skipping of the regeneration process in the DPF.
The diesel particulate filter has only a limited capacity to store particulates. Only a certain amount of soot can be stored before being turned into CO2 and ash by beginning the regeneration process. Problems with the diesel particulate filter show through reduced vehicle performance and extremely high fuel consumption.
• lowers the combustion temperature of the soot in the particulate filter
• no expensive repair of new particulate filter necessary
• easy application by addition to the fuel tank
• prevents loss of power
• prevents increased fuel consumption due to clogged particulate filter
• cleaning without disassembly of the particle filter, no tools required
• compatible with all materials
• ash-free combustion
The contents of the can (300 ml) is sufficient for up to 60 L diesel fuel.
Simply add the contents of the can (300 ml) to the diesel fuel. (If possible drive about 30 minutes on the highway.) Suitable for all diesel engines (CDI and TDI) and diesel fuels, summer and winter diesel. For short distance driving (under 20 km) apply every 5,000 km; with frequent driving, the application should be done every 10,000 km. Note: The amount of fuel in the tank should be at least 10 liters.
Customers who bought this also were interested in the following: