MATHY-DF ensures even during freezing temperatures the flowability of diesel fuels. Malfunctions due to paraffin separation and gelling of diesel fuel can be prevented. The cold-start performance is significantly improved by the included ignition booster.
Adding MATHY-DF will help prevent “frozen diesel”. Clumped diesel fuel plugs filters and lines and brings the motor to a standstill. The paraffin-cover agent of MATHY-DF prevents the accumulation of paraffin particles at low temperatures to larger flocs.
Adding MATHY-DF will lower the CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point) up to 12°C. Already separated paraffin crystals, flocculated diesel fuel, cannot be liquefied.
• Protects filter and lines from becoming clogged by paraffin
• Improves the CFPP value by up to -12 ° C (depending on the initial quality of the base product)
• Preservation of the fluidity of diesel fuels
• Avoidance of cold start problems
• Contains corrosion inhibitors
• For summer and winter fuel
• For all diesel engines in vehicles and machinery
• Suitable for modern Common Rail (CDI) and pump-injector (TDI) systems
• Compatible with all modern diesel oxidation catalysts and particulate filters (DPF)
Adding the contents of the can (300 ml) can improve the cold protection for 60 liters of diesel fuel in addition by up to 12°C. When adding 300 ml to 120 liters of diesel fuel cold protection can be enhanced by up to 6°C. Dosing / mixing ratio in addition to the used diesel fuel (summer, transitional or winter diesel): 1: 500 temperatures to -6 ° C. E.g.120 ml on 60 l of diesel fuel 1: 200 to temperatures of -12 ° C. E.g. 1 can (300ml) on 60 l of diesel fuel
Add the contents of the can (300 ml) to the diesel fuel before refueling. This ensures optimum mixing. If the tank should be already filled with diesel, running the engine at least 10 minutes after the addition of MATHY-DF is recommended. Note: For best results add MATHY-DF before reaching the temperature of 0°C. The amount of fuel in the tank should be at least equal to the reserve volume. MATHY-DF has not been tested for use in fuel oil.
Customers who bought this also were interested in the following: