MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive is the ideal preventative measure for oil heating systems. Its tailor-made cold season ingredient combination prevents the forming of crystals, thereby increasing the fluidity of the fuel oil and lowers the CFPP (Cold Filter Plugging Point). MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive can prevent temperature-related filter and oil lead clogging.
• Improves winter abilities of fuel oil
• Protects against clogging of filters and fuel lines
• Improves CFPP rating by up to -10°C (depending on basic quality of fuel oil)
• starting behaviour of the heating system at low temperatures
• Burns ash-free
• No expensive repairs due to break-down caused by low temperatures
• Optimizes system operation thus preventing unnecessary consumption of fuel oil
• Suitable for any kind of heating system
The contents of one bottle MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive is sufficient for of up to 1,000 liters of fuel oil. If low temperatures are expected e.g. -20 ° C, the use of two bottles MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive to 1,000 liters of fuel oil is recommended.
(Mixing ratio 1: 1,000 to 1: 500 = 1 to 2 liters to 1,000 liters of fuel oil)
MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive develops its full potential if added before the cold period (winter) starts and the CP (Cloud point) is reached.
If used at temperatures below the freezing point, the crystallization of paraffins has started (CP = Cloud Point) and MATHY SPEZIAL-H WINTER additive is not fully effective anymore.
If paraffin crystallization has already taken place due to low temperatures, the process cannot be reversed by adding winter additive later.
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
EUH066: Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.