MATHÉ HDC SAE 30 is a single-grade engine oil for vintage and classic cars built before 1970. Can also be used in petrol (gasoline) engines.
MATHÉ HDC SAE 30 is recommended use in engines with and without turbo charger. Manufacturer’s instructions must be followed. Typical areas of use are propulsion engines of construction and agricultural machinery as well as engines of ships, road and rail vehicles, electric power plants, etc.
MATHÉ HDC SAE 30 has proven itself under the toughest operating conditions for years in hydraulic systems.
• Excellent viscosity-temperature behaviour
• High oxidation stability (non-foaming)
• Good cold start capabilities
• Excellent wear and corrosion protection
• Protects against black sludge
• Excellent detergent and dispersant properties (high cleaning effect and high dirt carrying capacity)
• Suitable for catalytic converters
Add MATHÉ HDC SAE 30 motor oil according to manufacturer’s instructions to the engine.
Specifications / Technical Approvals*
• API CF 4/ SG
• ACEA E2/B2
• MB 227.0
• MAN 270
Use MATHÉ HDC SAE 30 for engines of vintage and classic engines of diesel vehicles built before 1970 as well as with petrol (gasoline) engines.