MATHÉ Chromjuwelen Motor Öl 15W-40 is custom tailored for classic engines in seasonal use. Carefully blended with MATHÉ Classic Motor Oil Additive this oil’s wear and corrosion protection is tailored to the needs of classic and vintage engines. It ensures a long adhesion to all metal surfaces. Long standstill periods during winter or in museum exhibitions are not critical anymore.
MATHÉ Chromjuwelen Motor Öl 15W-40 is a mildly alloyed multigrade mineral oil, immediately ready for use. It can be mixed with all standard engine oils on mineral, HC-synthetic or synthetic oil base. MATHÉ Chromjuwelen Motor Öl 15W-40 is suitable for all types of vehicles with corresponding SAE classifications: automobiles, motorcycles and commercial vehicles.
Meets the requirements and standards of a 15W40 oil used in engines between 1970 and 1980. Mildly alloyed multigrade mineral oil complies with quality level requirements API SL/CF – ACEA A3/B4.
• Provides optimum protection during periods of standstill or during museum exhibitions
• Reduces wear during cold starts to a minimum
• Prevents corrosion during long periods of inactivity
• Increases emergency operating features in case of overheating or oil loss as well as at extreme temperatures due to overload
• Increases the engine life
• Lower oil consumption due to lower oil evaporation
• Ensures stable oil pressure even with hot engine
Add MATHÉ Chromjuwelen Motor Öl 15W-40 according to manufacturer’s instructions to the engine.
Specifications / Technical Approvals
• API SL/CF – ACEA A3/B4
Use MATHÉ Chromjuwelen Motor Öl 15W-40 for engines built between 1970 and 1980.
EUH208: Contains Diisodecyl phenyl phosphite. May produce an allergic reaction.